Venue Amsterdam center
English summary of this website:
A meeting in the center of Amsterdam with the Artis Zoo at the other side. Including a roaring sea lion in the background. That is possible in the Entrepot110 meeting room.
The meeting venue ‘Entrepot110’ is a unique, attractive meeting spot in the center of Amsterdam. To be able to brainstorm in a different environment, away from the usual office. From the meeting room you walk directly onto the spacious, car-free quay. To get a breath of fresh air outside on the stone steps by the water or at the picnic table. Or continue to meet.
The meeting room is open from:
Monday to friday: between 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Rental price meeting room:
€ 395,00 for half a day (4 hours)
€ 695,00 for a day (8 hours)
From 18:00 available pro extra hour: € 90,00 p. hour.
Including coffee & thea.
Note: because of corona max 8 persons.
– extra hour € 90,00 p. hour
– host € 25,00 p. hour
– lunch & catering
There will be a host to welcome you.
Note: all prices mentioned above are excluding VAT.
Facilities meeting room
The following facilities are standard available in the meeting room:
- flip-over incl 10 sheets of paper
- wall with magnetic glassboard 120 x 240 cm
- markers for flipchart & glassboard
- WiFi Ziggo (downl 500 Mbit/s, upl 40 Mbit/s)
- post-its (5 blocks of 90 sheets)
- pencils, pens, markers, scissors, ruler
- floor pot: socket under the table
The extras below are also possible (request in advance):
- beamer (Optoma w303st)
- beamer screen (180 cm wide) on stand
- Samsung TV-screen 48 inch (curved, full HD)
- mobile whiteboard (120 x 150 cm)
- videoconferencing app (Logitec Group Conference)
- audio (2 Logitech Z200 speakers white)
- extra paper flip-over sheets & post-its
There is also a kitchen bar with:
- 2 Nespresso machines (coffee)
- Nespresso cups (coffee)
- Pukka thea (bags)
- 1 milk maker
- 1 kettle
- 1 fridge (without freezer department)
- fridge stocked with drinks *
- niche in the hall filled with snacks *
* The drinks ((bio) limo, juices, milk, spa red etc) and snacks (cookies, nuts, chips, chocolate etc) are settled afterwards on the concept of pay-as-you-go.
Due to Covid-19 there are additional adjustments:
- max 8 people at 1.5 meters distance
- optional: 4 transparant Plexiglass screens (90 cm width x 100 cm height)
- desinfectant hand gel & sensor (hands free) soap dispensers
- disposable towels
- disposable gloves
- air purifier with HEPA- & carbon filter
- toilet: tap & toilet flushing button can be operated with elbow
- extra attention for final cleaning (contact items)
It’s OK to bring your own food and lunch.
But we can also arrange a lunch (> 6 persons) such as:
- assorti paninis Italian way – € 8,50 p.p.
- assorti paninis Italian way with fresh salad with vegetables – € 12,50 p.p.
- extensive Italian antipasti lunch with different kinds of bread, cheeses, ham, salami, pesto etc and fresh salad with vegetables – € 14,50 p.p.
- home-made lunch from Stephanie € 17,50 p.p.