Venue Amsterdam center
English summary of this website:
A meeting in the center of Amsterdam with the Artis Zoo at the other side. Including a roaring sea lion in the background. That is possible in the Entrepot110 meeting room.
The meeting venue ‘Entrepot110’ is a unique, attractive meeting spot in the center of Amsterdam. To be able to brainstorm in a different environment, away from the usual office. From the meeting room you walk directly onto the spacious, car-free quay. To get a breath of fresh air outside on the stone steps by the water or at the picnic table. Or continue to meet.
The meeting room is open from:
Monday to friday: between 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Rental price meeting room:
€ 395,00 for half a day (4 hours)
€ 695,00 for a day (8 hours)
Including coffee & thea.
Note: because of corona max 6 persons.
– extra hour € 90,00 p. hour (we close at 6 p.m.)
– host € 25,00 p. hour
– lunch & catering
There will be a host to welcome you.
Note: all prices mentioned above are excluding VAT.
Info & facilities
- due to corona max 6 persons
- 4 transparant plexiglass screens
- desinfectant hand gel & sensor (hands free) soap dispensers
- disposable towels
- toiletdoor & tap etc can be used with elbow
- 1 meeting room (9,4 x 4,8 meter), excluding hall/ toilet
- high ceiling (3,6 meter) and very bright
- ground floor (to the toilet 7 steps downwards)
- small picknicktable outside
- 2 wooden tables 220 x 95 cm
- wifi (Ziggo – download 500 Mbit/s, upload 40 Mbit/s)
- beamer & projection screen
- flip-over with paper
- 2 Nespresso-machines (with cups) incl 1 milk maker
- kettle (with Pukka-tea)
- small kitchenette with fridge (without freezer department)
- catering: ask for our possibilities
It’s OK to bring your own food and lunch.
But we can also arrange a lunch such as:
- assorti paninis Italian way – € 9,50 p.p.
- assorti paninis Italian way with fresh salad with vegetables – € 12,50 p.p.
- extensive Italian antipasti lunch with different kinds of bread, cheeses, ham, salami, pesto etc and fresh salad with vegetables – € 14,50 p.p.
- home-made lunch from Stephanie € 17,50 p.p.